January 18, 2009

Tearing Apart the Guest Room

So...It is now time to prepare the guest room to become Michael's new room. This is the last room in the upstairs to be remodeled. I was not allowed to touch this room until my other projects were finished because I have a tendency to start stuff and not finish. I finally finished the bathroom, after only three years, so I am excited to get rid of the peach carpet and flowered wallpaper. I sold the full-size bed today and am working on selling my desk set. Once the bed was out of the room, I could not help but start tearing wallpaper off the wall at 7:00 at night. Michael helped by picking the paper up off the floor and putting it in the garbage bag. He is such a big helper and he can't wait for his new "dinosaur" room.






No comments:

Post a Comment