November 18, 2010

Can You Believe It?!

Yup, I finally sat down at the computer and posted some quick pics and happenings. Life has been very busy for three months now. Really? I've made it three months now? Last time Morris was out of state I barely made it two months with one two-year-old, master's classes and work. I took Michael to a school read-in tonight. I got a babysitter for Aliyah so Michael and I could go out together. We had a nice time. So, with a little energy left in me, I just said I would sit down and post some quick pics with in the hour. Well, it's past my bedtime so until the New Year....Just kidding. Hopefully it won't be long before I post the other larger, more important posts like Michael's First Day of School, Our Halloween and our visit from my sister and her family. Until then.....enjoy what I was able to post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment