August 29, 2009

Wecome Candy!


This weekend I had the proud honor to take part in the wedding ceremony of my brother John and Candy Cook. It was the shortest ceremony I have ever attended but so beautiful.
I thank God he brought Candy into my brother's life. My brother has always been very selective so I knew whoever he chose to be with was going to be okay in my book but I really don't think I could have asked for a better sister-in-law. She is soo sweet, thoughtful, giving, down-to-earth, selfless, real, great with kids, positive, honest and genuinely loves my brother. Thank you for loving, caring for and accepting my brother as he is. But that's the easy part, thank you loving and accepting the rest of us too!:)
It's funny how my sister and I were always the "Forte" girls but we have both taken on other last names and Candy is now the "Forte" girl. May you wear the name long and proud! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment