March 25, 2008

The Louisville Zoo

The first animal we came accross was this beautiful peacock.
Michael loved looking at all the fish and turtles.
Michael is looking at a white alligator.
Michael loved these "roo" looking creatures.

Michael wouldn't let us walk by the playland without playing.
Taking a break to have lunch.
Michael and I just loved sitting and watching the monkeys play.
While at the petting zoo, Michael pet this animal but barely.
He was scared of them:(
Michael kept wanting to go back to see the baby elephant.

Michael loved the ride on the Carousel.
He had to ride the lion of course. ROAR!

My little man passed out within two minutes of the car ride back to Indiana:)



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/21/2008

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete